Caption Competition No. 1


Thanks for Entering!

Winner - Doctor: "Yes, the fangirls are after you too, Donna."
By Meg - Well Done!

Anonymous –   – (September 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM)  

Doctor (Thinking): Eyes, Beatiful Eyes.
Donna: Who the hell do you think your looking at?!
Doctor: I sometimes feel like poking your eyes out!

OliLord –   – (September 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

Donna: Oh C'mon, my Boobs aren't that big!
Doctor: Oh they are, addictingly Big!

Kane  – (September 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM)  

Doctor: Oh I Love Agatha Christie
Donna: Agatha Christie Who??

Anonymous –   – (September 7, 2009 at 6:06 PM)  

Thats right, dont look down Donna...
I may have no pants on but dont get ur hopes up.

ITS NOT GINGER!

Anonymous –   – (September 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM)  

Donna: What is wrong with your nose? Have you been lying Doctor?

Doctor: Me, lying, never! (Nose gets bigger)

Meg  – (September 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM)  

Doctor: Yes, the fangirls are after you too, Donna.

Vortex  – (September 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM)  

Doctor: I'm so sorry Donna, I have to tell you that you look absolutely ridiculous in that dress.

Donna: Am I bovvered!

Post a Comment

About

Ultimate Doctor Who opened on December 30th 2008, with the webhost; Blogger. Since then we have made many layouts, banners, logo's etc. We aim to provide you with the latest news from the popular sci-fi show, and other news surrounding it's spin-offs. Enjoy!

Copyright Notice

Ultimate Doctor Who is a 100% unofficial fansite for Doctor Who and is not in any way part of the BBC. Doctor Who and related shows are copyright to the BBC and no infringement of copyright is intended in any way.

Contact me

For any further information on the site, or if you just wish to contact me click here and I will get back to you within the next 48 hours.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP